Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary. There is nothing to purchase.
The following official rules govern participation in the Viscount Pools West’s “Hot Tub Tune UP Giveaway” sweepstakes (the “sweepstakes”) and prize awards for the sweepstakes.
1. Introduction. The “Hot Tub Tune UP Giveaway” sweepstakes is sponsored by Sunny’s Pools & More, Inc. operating under the assumed name “Viscount West Pools, a nonpartisan 501(c)(3) Michigan Corporation located at 51020 Hayes, Macomb, Michigan 48042. This sweepstakes is a sweepstakes drawing operated through the Viscount West Pool’s web site www.viscountwest.com/hot-tub-tune-up-giveaway/. Viscount Pools West will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible entries received. There is one prize consisting of three items; Hot Tub Hard Cover, Cover Lifter and also Hot Tub Steps.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The contest begins October 4th, 2016 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and ends November 6th, 2016 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
3. Eligibility. To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the state of Michigan and be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and their immediate family members are not eligible. All applicable federal and state laws and regulations, and local ordinances apply. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these official rules and decisions of the Center for Michigan, which are binding and final in all respects.
4. How to Enter. Go to www.viscountwest.com/hot-tub-tune-up-giveaway/ during the Sweepstakes Period, follow the instructions, enter your legal name, mailing address, age, and email address and you are automatically entered in the contest. All participants who do so will automatically receive one entry in the prize drawing.
5. Prize Drawing. The prize drawing will be conducted by Viscount Pool West in the 2nd week of
November, 2016. One entry will be randomly selected from all entries received. The first entry drawn will receive the Hot Tub tune up kit as described above. The person with the winning entry will be immediately notified by e-mail only. Entrants must submit a valid e-mail address. Winning entrants have 48 hours (until 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 11, 2016) to contact Viscount Pools West by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (586) 677-7665(POOL) to verify their identity and claim your prize. If the initial winning entry does not respond as directed above to verify their identity by 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 11, 2016, their entry will be voided, a new winning entry will be randomly drawn, and the process above will repeat itself until the winning entrant’s identity have been verified and the prize have been awarded.
6. Approval to Distribute Materials. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants grant Viscount Pools West approval to distribute to them a free, one-time-a-week email subscription to Viscount Pool West’s email list and, on occasion, other Viscount Pools West will send other communications by email or postal mail on occasion – the content and timing of which will be determined solely at the discretion of Viscount Pools West.
7. Entry Limits. Each entrant may submit one entry. Viscount Pool West, at its sole discretion, may add additional entry processes and promotions throughout the Sweepstakes Period through notifications by email from Viscount Pools West and may revise these rules to accommodate additional entry provisions.
a. Hot Tub tune up kit. One (1) Tub Hard Cover, Cover Lifter and Hot Tub Steps will be awarded. The approximate retail value of this prize is $800.00. The odds of winning this prize depend on the total number of sweepstakes entries received.
The winner is responsible for picking up the prize from a Viscount Store location or for paying for labor and delivery. Winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstake constitutes the winner’s permission and full consent to use the winner’s names, likenesses and identification of their hometowns in further promotion of the Contest without payment or any other consideration.
10. General Conditions. Viscount Pools West reserves the right to – at any time -modify or cancel the Contest if any factors negatively impact the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined solely at the discretion of Viscount Pools West. Viscount Pools West reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or attempted entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the sweepstakes, or found to be in violation of the Sweepstakes rules. Viscount Pools West reserves the right to seek damages, including criminal prosecution of any individual or individuals attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of its web sites or operation of the Sweepstakes. Viscount Pools West’s failure to enforce any term of these official contest rules shall not constitute a waiver of the Viscount Pool West’s rights to seek damages and/or prosecution.
11. Release. All entrants in and winners of the Sweepstakes agree to release and hold harmless Viscount Pools West and each of its officers, directors, employees and contractors from any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
12. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that Viscount Pools West is not responsible for, and the entrants hereby release Viscount Pools West from any claims arising from incomplete or inaccurate entries, lost or stolen entries, technical failures of any kind, the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or prize, unauthorized intervention of any kind in the Sweepstakes, its entry procedures and its entry data, electronic or human error, any injury or any damage to persons or property of any kind.
13. Disputes. Entrants agree to the following: Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court(s) located in Michigan. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs/damages incurred, including costs/damages associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all right(s) to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion from liability for incidental or consequential damages so the above may not apply to you. Any issues and/or questions concerning the Sweepstakes rules or the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: Visit www.Viscountwest.com after November 21st, 2016 to see the winner after the Sweepstakes is complete.